- How often does St. Paul have worship services?
Worship services are held each first through fourth Sunday beginning at 11:00 a.m. and on the fifth Sunday, service is held at 8:00 a.m.
- What type of services are held during the week?
Every Wednesday Bible Study is held beginning at 6:00 p.m. Bible Study consists of studying various books to aid in growth as well as the Bible.
- Are there any activities for the youth?
Yes! There is a youth department that meets each 4th Sunday; there is a youth choir and youth ushers; and, the youth participate in the worship service on the 4th Sundays.
- Is there a Church School at St. Paul A.M.E. Church?
Yes! The Church School meets every Sunday at 9:30 a.m. On the 5th Sunday, breakfast is served beginning at 9:00 a.m. There are classes for youth and adults.
- Are there other acitivities involving the youth?
Yes! Vacation Bible School is held during the month of June; trips to places of interest are provided for the youth.
- Is the Church involved in Missionary projects?.
The Missionaries praise and worship with the Gray Nursing Home every 3rd Saturday at 2pm. The Missionary Society is involved in several missionary projects such as the Samaritan's Purse, Salvation Army, making dresses for the African girls, collection can goods and giving to those in need and participating in the truck/treat.